A $3,274 value that usually retails for $2,599. For a limited time and while seats are available, get an additional $500 off, plus a Basic Bundle Add-On ($189 value), an MBE Add-On ($199 value), and a book set ($199 value) for FREE. Our Early Start program—with four additional graded assignments—is also included ($399 value) for free.
- Structured online course, featuring a virtual classroom, daily tasks, reminders, accountability, coaching all the way up through the end of the exam, and our three-phased study approach ($898 value)
- Four graded simulation bar exam days, each consisting of two essays and a PT, video debriefs and model answers, and grading of all eight essays and four PTs with our unique voice feedback ($1,299 value)
- Ten email consultations ($499 value)
- Four, 45-minute live chat sessions with Dr. Saccuzzo and your coursemates ($399 value)
- Six months of access to PowerLaw Pro, which includes video lectures, essay banks, model answers, Proponics, an event bank, special discounts, Proponics, and more ($179 value)
- Includes FREE Basic Bundle Add-On (Both Essay and PT Basic PowerLaw Add-Ons) ($189 value)
- Includes FREE MBE Add-On ($199 value)
- Includes FREE hard copy book set of Bar Secrets' law outline books* ($199 value; price includes S&H)
- Includes FREE Early Start program ($399 value)
Once you have completed the checkout process, instructions for getting started will be emailed to the address you provide at checkout.
*There are books for the following subjects: Contracts,Torts, Real Property, Constitutional Law, Remedies, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Federal Evidence, Federal Civil Procedure, Corporations, Agency, Partnership, Community Property, Wills, Trusts, Professional Responsibility, California Civil Procedure, and California Evidence.